Things I wish I had in my iPhone

By
Things I wish I had in my iPhone Well for the worlds best phone a lot of things are going good. To start with any way you look at it it seems a solid product packed with features that amaze and appease most users. As with anything it could still let you down at some areas. Below is the list of things that I still feel is missing for me. If you feel that you miss something in an I phone too, please add it below. Number one. The FM radio. Though it might sound almost unbelievable that such a modern phone does not have a feature that most feature phones have. It is very true that it does not. This cuts me off the the one source of legal music most have. One touch dialing This is more a feature I got addicted as part of my early Nokia days. Hold a number long enough to talk to someone. FM player Fake caller

0 comments:

Post a Comment