Discovered author Sudha Murthy

By

I love to read books and have not been able to read them for quite sometime now. The commitment of time needed and the oscillation between paper and digital is complication matters. The insane amount of information dumped on me everyday is already too much and reading books to add to it did not seem a good idea. 

Anyways. Library being the place I go to calm myself in days of too much hustle and bustle either internally or externally, it was an easy choice last chaotic Tuesday. 

The natural rains  and the Un natural floods meant we had a ton of things to deal with. 

With not much hope I did my usual walk to the usual racks. Children's books first. Non fiction. Business. Tamil. Health. I was as usual looking at bulky books I have not read and felt part sad and part excited. 


I did find this book called "How I thought my grandmother to read" by Sudha murthy. 

Discovered a great teacher with a heart that cares about people writing dimple looking stories that are filled with wisdom. 

Most stories are double pagers. That's all. 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment